PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Glaze ’N Seal Heavy Duty Cleaner, Stripper and Degreaser is a concentrated, industrial strength product that removes difficult grease,oily residue and even waxes and polishes from all types of hard surfaces.The powerful formula contains a complex balance of powerful detergents,surfactants and cleaning solvents that create an extremely effective all purpose cleaner, degreaser and wax remover. It easily strips old wax buildup and cleans heavy soiled areas, preparing the floor for restoration or the application of floor finishes.
USES For all types of hard surfaces including ceramic tile, marble, granite, limestone, other natural stone, brick, masonry, concrete and grout. Because of its high concentration and degreasing capabilities, it is excellent for use as a steam cleaning and pressure washing solution to remove grease and heavy soil deposits from walks,floors,engines and other equipment.When properly diluted it may also be used to clean plastic and vinyl furniture, linoleum, rubber, kitchen ovens and range hoods.
FEATURES •Versatile Heavy Duty Cleaner, and Degreaser • Fast Acting Alkaline Cleaner • Non-Ammoniated • Easy Cleanup • No Fumes or Odor
1. Read entire label before using.
2.Always wear protective clothes, goggles and rubber gloves when using this product.
3.TEST A SMALL AREA to determine the ease of use and desired results.
4. Sweep, vacuum or wipe away any loose debris or dirt.
5. For removing old wax buildup. Dilute 16 oz. of Heavy Duty Cleaner, Stripper and Degreaser into one gallon of water. Mop the solution liberally over a small area (about 50 square feet).Allow the solution to stand 5-10 minutes.Agitate with scrub brush, fine steel wool or floor machine as necessary. Wipe or wet vacuum and rinse with clean water at least twice to remove all wax and soil. Do not allow the residue to dry on the floor. Repeat if necessary. Make sure all residue and haze has been removed. Spot clean any stubborn areas that require additional attention.
6. For Heavy Duty Cleaning. Dilute 8 oz. of Heavy Duty Cleaner, Stripper and Degreaser into one gallon of water.Wipe area with solution on clean mop, rag or sponge. Scrub with nylon bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly with water.
7. For Normal Cleaning. Dilute 6 oz. of Heavy Duty Cleaner, Stripper and Degreaser into one gallon of water.Wipe the area with solution, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
8. For reapplication of sealer, wax or polish, allow floor to thoroughly dry before applying coating following manufacturer’s instructions.
LIMITATIONS • Do not mix with any cleaner. • Keep from freezing. • Do not use this product on unsealed wood floors, asphalt tile or asphalt. • This product will dull or strip most acrylic polishes and waxes. • Some polished marble comes from the factory with a wax coating to hide polishing flaws.This cleaner may appear to dull the finish but is actually removing the wax and exposing the true finish.
COVERAGE As a heavy duty cleaner diluted product is capable of cleaning up to 10,000 square feet of surface. As a wax stripper up to 5,000 square feet.
CAUTIONS KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN Warning: Corrosive. Contains Monoethanolamine and Glycol Ether. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Can cause eye damage. Use this product with proper ventilation. Do not take internally. Store product away from food products.
FIRST AID Eyes: In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water,remove any contact lenses, continue to flush with water for at least 15 minutes. Skin: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Ingestion: Ifswallowed,drink plenty of water and contact a physician or poison control center immediately. General: If any irritation persists, consult a physician immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.